SimplyProtein Crunch - Raspberry Coconut - Single Serve - 1.16 oz - Pack of 12
DescriptionDon’t just survive the afternoon, power through it. SimplyProtein Crunch is a delicious treat made from whey protein puffs, fruits and nuts. This snack is perfect for any time of day when that sweet craving just won’t go away. Each serving provides 10 g of protein, keeping you fuelled all day long without crashing.
IngredientsServing Size: 33 g Serving: 1 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 100 Fat Calories 25 Total Fat 2.5 g 4% Saturated Fat 2 g 11% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 10 mg 4% Sodium 15 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 16 g 5% Fiber 8 g 33% Sugars 2 g Protein 10 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 20% Iron 2% Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Whey protein puff balls (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, rice flour, calcium carbonate, soy lecithin), chicory root fiber, coconut, raspberries, natural flavor. Contains milk and soybeans. Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
- Pack: 12 case
- Size: 1.16 OZ
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Wheat Free
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
We Also Recommend