Power Crunch Bar - Dark Chocolate - Case of 12 - 1.4 oz
DescriptionDifficult decision-making not required! There's no need to choose between the decadence of a chocolate bar or the healthfulness of a protein bar...you can have both with Power Crunch Choklat - a chocolate bar containing the healthy power of Proto Whey protein. Maybe one difficult decision: Will it be milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Whichever of the chocolate varieties you choose, you'll experience everything Power Crunch is known for - decadent taste and fundamental protein nutrition.
IngredientsNutrition Facts Serving Size 21 g Servings Per Container 2 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 100 - Calories from Fat 55 - Total Fat 6 g 9% Saturated Fat 4 g 20% Cholesterol 0 mg - Sodium 40 mg 2% Potassium 40 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 6 g - Protein 5 g 10% Trans Fat 0 g - Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C Calcium 9% Iron 2% *Percent Daly Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Other Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Proto Whey Crisps [Proto Whey (Micro Peptides from Extreme Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Fraction (55% Di and Tri Peptides), Soy Lecithin), Milk Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Distilled Mono-Glycerides, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Natural Flavors, Sucralose].
- Pack: 12 case
- Size: 1.4 OZ
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
We Also Recommend